Swimming after dusk prohibited in the pond.
Trailer washing permitted before June 15th (except Memorial Day Weekend).
Bicycle riding is permitted until dusk, unless bicycle has headlight and taillight.
Children under 16 are required to wear helmets while riding bicycles (NH State Law).
Bicycles must be walked between the gates near the entrance of the park and the Camp Store.
All must be at their sites by 11:00pm.
Please avoid accidents and injuries by accompanying your children to the playground and pool areas. We cannot be responsible for accidents. Play at your own risk. Please do not throw rocks. Children under 7 must be accompanied to restrooms and showers. All children must be at their sites by 9:30pm.
• Please help us keep the bathrooms, showers, laundry, arcade, movie room and rec hall clean by picking up after yourself.
• If anything needs attention, please contact the Camp Store immediately.
• Children under 7 need to be accompanied by an adult.
We ask that all fires be attended at all times, cooking only in daytime, and campfires after 5:00pm must be extinguished with water by 12:00am. Burning of paper, garbage, bottles or cans IS NOT permitted. Fire Warden requires fires no higher than 2’. Tiki torches are not allowed. Fireplace ashes are not allowed to be dumped into the dumpsters. Per State of NH Law, out of state firewood is not permitted. For your convenience, there is firewood for sale at the Camp Store.
• Must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate golf cart.
• Golf cart rentals are not permitted to be brought into the park.
• One golf cart per site. No golf carts allowed in park without golf cart insurance certificate, golf cart sticker, headlights, taillights, back up beeper, horn and site # visually posted on front and back of cart.
• An inspection is required. ($)
• Prior approval by Cold Springs management is necessary. (see complete rules upon inspection.)
A dog park is provided for your pet to enjoy.
• We welcome pets that are non-aggressive and up to date on vaccinations.
• For insurance purposes, we are unable to accept pit bulls, any mixes or other names of these breeds.
• Your pet is welcome on a leash, however retractable / flex leashes are not permitted.
• For safety purposes, please maintain full control of your pet at all times.
• Please clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly, including inside the dog park.
• We do ask that you do not leave your pet unattended at campsite.
• For health reasons, pets are not allowed in the cabins, in any of the water or on the beach.
• Cold Springs is not responsible for the actions of dogs or owners within the camp resort, including the dog park.
NO Diving – NO Jumping – NO Running
#1 SPORTS POOL is for 5 years and older.
#2 FAMILY FUN Pool is for any age.
#3 ADULT ONLY Pool is for anyone 21 and older.
#4 JACK’S PAD Pool is for 5 years and older.
KIDDIE POOL is for young kids.
KIDS HOT TUB: 8 – 17 years old, please read restrictions before using.
ADULT HOT TUB: 18 years and older, please read restrictions before using.
Children under 3 years old must wear swim diaper. No jams, cutoffs or t-shirts in any pool or hot tub. Bathing suits only. No glass bottles or glass objects in pool area. No pets in pool area. Smoking prohibited in pool area. All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at pools & pond. Anyone who wishes not to abide by the above rules will be asked to leave.
Per NH State Law all gray / black water needs to be contained and emptied in dump station, not on the ground. Sewer connections must be connected with a 90-degree elbow to ensure proper tight fit. If you do not have one, one may be purchased in the Camp Store.
Park only on graveled or paved areas. To help protect our trees and grass, we ask that you put tents on sites, not on grass.
Please dispose of all trash in dumpsters located conveniently throughout the park.
All visitors must register at the Camp Store and pay a fee BEFORE entering the park. All day-visitors must leave by 11:00pm. One visitor car per campsite allowed. Visitors of registered campers are not allowed to bring pets into the campground. MORE